By: Lesli Lindgren
Today I would like to talk about my morning start and my breakfast! For me, it’s the most important, how I start my day!
I’m very busy person as you may know - have a business to run, have a family to take care of, as many of you too! However, I don’t like to skip what’s the most important is - to take care of myself!
First in the morning: wake up, exercise, water! Next - preparation for the meals for the day and my breakfast!
Yes, I do cook! But, I like a very easy (lazy) cooking method!
Let’s say, this morning, you may laugh, but my breakfast was fish and veggies! At the same time I prepare all my snacks for the entire day, so I don’t have to worry! I cook once, and I eat 3 times!
Vegan Cherry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
2 cups cherries, fresh
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
3 tablespoons dairy-free chocolate chips
If you put the ingredients in the freezer the night before, this recipe takes less than 10 minutes to make!
1. Wash and dry the cherries, and remove all the pits. Place in a freezer bag or glass container, and freeze for at least three hours. If you don't have the time, you can use frozen cherries.
2. Peel a banana, and place half in the freezer.
3. Pour 1/4 cup of the almond milk into ice cube trays (save the other 1/4 cup), and freeze those as well, for at least three hours.
4. Place the frozen cherries, half a frozen banana, the almond-milk ice cubes, and 1/4 cup almond milk in a food processor, and process until completely smooth, several minutes.
5. Stir in chocolate chips, and enjoy immediately!
If you like to know my cooking secrets, or learn how to start your day taking care of the most important person - yourself, I do have a solution for you - schedule your complimentary Health Consultation with me today!